Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sisters

Everyday I thank my lucky stars for my little girls! When I got pregnant with Tabytha, I wanted a boy in the worst way! I cried all through the 20 week ultrasound after the technician said it looked like we would be having another little girl. After leaving the doctors office I continued to cry all through breakfast and the trip home. Looking back it makes me laugh at myself, and makes me feel a little bit ashamed that I was so emotional over something that now is one of my greatest blessings...LITTLE GIRLS!


I smile everyday that my girls have each other. I hope and pray that someday they will be great friends with each other, like I am with my sisters.


There is nothing like having a sister for a best friend, young or older.
Love you girls, and couldn't imagine having it any other way!

No comments: