Saturday, June 13, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Twin Falls was the meeting spot for the annual Yost girls trip. What fun. Every year we go somewhere different, but usually do the same thing. . .Shop! That's just what we did, shopped until we dropped. Among the traditions usally includes someone getting their haircut. Needless to say, many, many bad haircuts have been the result of the Girls Trip. Misty and Kera both got their haircuts this year and neither one ended up ugly, like my girls trip haircuts usally do. I think I've finally learned. . . I'll just stick to the shopping! I think we shopped from
8 a.m.-10 p.m. that did include a few garage sales, a trip to D.I. and yes the mall. I did not know that one could shop that much in Twin Falls, Idaho, but I guess the Yost Girls can make anything a fun shopping trip.This is a picture at the end of the day. We did hit a few more stores after the mall, and of course went to Jack in the Box for a late night snack !This is the one of the best parts of the girls trip, just relaxing and catching up on some hot gossip. I took Taby this year. She was a sport about the whole thing, we hardly knew she was there.
Some times we can get a little crazy and have some good clean fun. More than once we have gotten some sideway glances, and weird looks as we all pile in a dressing room and giggle together. I'm sure people wonder. . . "What the Heck!" In case you can't read my shirt, I'd rather be sleeping.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun that sounds like a Lee girls outting.. Paul is getting better at participating. His family is all boys, So it took him a while to get use to the shopping.. Im still not use to the "Sports" their rules always change so I just DONT play

Anonymous said...

that would awsome to do that