Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Newborn Pictures




This picture is one of my favorites. I like to think that she is remembering someone or something from her heavenly life she just left.





This is Taby's favorite position. She loves to sleep on your shoulder.

Brittany, a friend, asked if she could practice taking newborn pictures when Tabytha was born. She was so nervous that she wouldn't do a good job, but I think all the pictures turned out great. I wish I could post all of them for everyone to see. These pictures were taken when Taby was a week old. It only makes me wish that I had such beautiful pictures of the other girls when they were newborns. Thanks a bunch Brittany! Feel free to practice any time with my family!

3 comments:

Hayden Funny Farm said...

I'm pretty sure I know who Taby is smiling about! -Raini-

Caranna said...

What adorable pictures!! I love 'em, love 'em!
What a precious little girl.

Tiffany said...

These are so adorable! She did a great job taking them and little Taby looks beautiful and peaceful!