Saturday, October 17, 2009

Love that Boy

Ryver has a mind of his own. I love to tease this little guy because let's face it...it's just to fun. Ryver came to my house one day wearing these swimming goggles. He never took them off even thou they became so foggy he could not see a thing. I think he had a doctor's appointment that same day and wore the goggles there too.

Riding the neigh-neigh complete with jogging suit and swimming goggles.

Another day we were all sitting around talking when Ryver walks is fully dressed-up and totally loving it. He has way to much fun at my house. Some day all these pictures might come in handy.

Take a bow princess Ryver, and don't forget to ride that neigh-neigh off into the sunset.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures. And yes they do come in handy. We had some of my brother in law Danny. His wife LOVED them almost as much as we did.