Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baylee The Soccer Star

Baylee has had so much fun playing soccer. She has worked really hard and gets better every week. She almost scored a goal this week, but soon realized that it was the other team's goal! I didn't know which was more fun to watch, Baylee or Dad as he screamed down the field, "Baylee, wrong way, turned it around, Baylee WRONG WAY!!!" Fun, Fun memories. Baylee got the Yost Red in the face gene. Poor girl. One run down the field and she looks like she has never ran in her life! I heard another little boy on her team ask his mom in amazement, "Mom is my face that red?"
Baylee's team, "The Green Team" how original I know! Coached by Mr. Blakley

Baylee's first year of soccer. I have been so impressed with Rigby's soccer program. After seeing how organized and put together the program is, plus the snazzy uniforms the girls got, I feel like my $100 was well spent. It also helps seeing them have fun while learning something new!

No comments: