Sunday, July 19, 2009

Craters of the Moon

Look Mom it's a rock. Isn't this rock pretty? Look this rock is shiny. I like this rock. This rock has glass on it. Look Mom rocks, rocks, rocks. One of our first family pictures with Taby. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

Dad and the girls on top of the cinder cone.

Resting under the one lonely shade tree on top of the cinder cone. That tree is probably the most loved tree in craters of the moon.
This is the beginning of our hike up the cinder cone. I was very proud of myself that I made it to the top and didn't even have a stroke! Like always the pictures don't do it justice. This ended up being my favorite part of craters of the moon. At the top you over look the whole park and it is amazing to think that once long ago everything you see was once volcanoes and red hot lava.

No comments: