Friday, August 14, 2009

Rigby Ninth Ward Carnival

The best ward party ever! Carnival Games, Hot Dogs, Nachos, Watermelon, Cotton Candy, and homemade ice cream! The best missionary tool I have ever seen! I met people in the ward that I have heard about, but never seen at chruch! The girls had a blast and it was low key. I didn't have to worry about the kids running wild through the church! I hope that this becomes a traditional activity in the ward. It was so much fun! (Good job Kendra!) Young Women facing painting booth. I love that the kids could do all these fun things for free. I know that I'm cheap and will never pay for them to get their faces painted ANYWHERE! The girls thought this was the neatest thing ever! And even cooler that the big girls of the ward that got to paint it for them!




Maggy having fun at the Primary fishing pond! See the bag of cotton candy? Again heaven for a little kid that normally would never get this opportunity anywhere else.

No comments: