Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Payge E. Green the Toothless Wonder

Payge has been working on her loose tooth for a while now. It was wiggly just a little bit, but not loose enough to pull. (I am a wimp and like them to wiggle when you breath in and out, before I think they are loose enough to pull.) Payge came running into the house Monday Afternoon yelling, "guess what Mom I lost my tooth...I was eating lunch and went to open the container and it pulled it out." I had packed her lunch today and as she went to open the Tupperware container with her teeth, out popped her tooth. I ask if it hurt...Nope just bled some and the cool tooth necklace the office gave her just made it even that more exciting!

When ask how much she thought the tooth fairy would bring her she answered, "I don't know. I guess a twenty would do." I remember getting $.25 from my tooth fairy. She was happy with $1.

She wrote a letter to the tooth fairy asking if she would only take the real tooth and leave the necklace tooth behind. The very next day she checked out Junie B. Jones the toothless wonder from the library and is now reading that chapter book.

No comments: