Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Every year I look forward to Black Friday. No, I do not push and shove, and I actually HATE crowds, and standing in line. Every year I get to WalMart at 5 a.m. and look around at all the crazies and then quietly to myself have a good chuckle, because I am one of those crazies! Just maybe not quite as extreme! You get to WalMart and discover the $3 PJ's aren't as cute and nice as they were on the cute little kids in the ad. You discover that the $2 DVD's are over by the milk?...by the time you find them they are LONG GONE. We make it over to Shopko and again leave empty handed, but it is still fun, and I often stand back in awe over the full shopping carts and wonder were everyone else's money comes from.

The three Crazies Ladies at 3:30 a.m. after our 12 a.m. bedtime sleeping in Mom and Dad's Lounge chairs and the front room holding Tabytha on my lap. Did I really sleep for three hours? No I did not!

Mom headed out with the ads in hand! Notice the rolled-up pants, she was so mad because we didn't notice them, and she went shopping with them that way all morning. Mom, it was 3:30 a.m. you're lucky I didn't wear my pants backward and inside out!

Raini taking Mom's cereal for an early morning snack.
All for the sake of MEMORIES, MEMORIES, MEMORIES.
P.S. you know your mom's getting old when her arm is sore the next day from carrying her purse! LUV U MOM

No comments: