Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Waffles for Breakfast

Waffles are a favorite at our house. It doesn't even have to be breakfast time. Any type of pancake/waffle will get gobbled-up at our house. I think that this is a "green gene." Meaning that I grew-up eating eggs and bacon while Jeremy grew-up eating pancakes and waffles. To this day I still prefer eggs and bacon over the sweetness of pancakes any day!

Maggy's our biggest pancake fan. She would eat them everyday!

We took Ryver to church with us today so Raini and Scott could deal with some difficult things today. Again I'm so thankful for four beautiful girls.

Getting dressed in PJ's right after church is a "Yost Gene" A Gene that I've passed on to the girl's. It does make it better since church is at 1 p.m. and it's just about bed time after dinner anyway!
Taby obviously enjoyed her strawberry waffles. I think she even got a bath after!

No comments: