Friday, June 4, 2010

Annual Yost Girls Trip

Another fun girl's trip. This time we went to Mom and Dad's home. I think it was one of my favorite girl's trips so far. It was so much fun to go home without any kids/husbands. The first day we all met in Pocatello and went shopping. How time flies when five women shop. I think we got home around 9 p.m. I took Jackie with me this year, she did pretty good and still had a smile on her face after a long day shopping!




This was the first year the Dad got to witness the wild times on the all girl weekend. He did go fishing the first day, and only graced us with his presence Saturday afternoon.

Kera worked outside in the sunshine on the plant stand that Jake started to make her last year sometime, she finally got it sanded and stained. I hope that it doesn't take her another year for someone to put it together for her!

A girl's trip wouldn't be without Misty convincing Mom to highlight her hair. Here they sit trying to make some watch bands too. We love Misty because she always has a plan for us. Without her we wouldn't get anything accomplished! She's always the one with the list and knows how to make the most out of every second!

Logan also got to be part of the "girls"! We convinced him to let us highlight his hair with Misty's left over. We told him that we would cut it off if he didn't like it. (the truth was that Grandma didn't have a razor, guess the joke was on him!) What a good sport he played beauty shop with his aunts, but drew the line at painting his toenails. I don't think the cows would have liked that much anyway!

Okay, we didn't know what we were doing....Sorry Logan!

It doesn't look that bad. I guess it could have been worse.

We worked all day making watch bands, necklaces, and bracelets. Misty I think had had enough, she had just finished a project for the second or maybe third time, and went to tied it and the string snapped sending beads all over the floor. I have never seen a grown-up throw a tantrum like that!

Dad helped entertain Jackie for me. So glad he loves little girls. Especially ones that don't talk back!

No comments: