Monday, December 7, 2009

Not for the Faint of Heart--Nor the Neat and Organized!

Three things that you MUST know about me...
1. I HATE LAUNDRY
2. I HATE to fold laundry
3. I HATE putting laundry away!
Today I dedicated to laundry. Yes this is two weeks worth of laundry. No, we don't have enough clothes to live two weeks without washing...we have just lived "out of the pile!" I know call me lazy, call me crazy, I deserve it!

It took me three hours to fold and put away, and I vowed NEVER, NEVER to let it get this far out of hand again!

I'm finally done...at least for another 3 hours when the girls change into their PJ's. Then guess what! They'll be able to find their own socks in the morning!
(I can't believe I just hung my deep, dirty secret out there for all to read!)

2 comments:

Hillori said...

Dawn, this past month hs been crazy for us...and I have a monster growing in my basement...the mountain of clean clothes waiting for me to fold and put away! My goal is by Christmas--you are not alone when hating laundry! And I know what you mean about loving having clothes be where they belong, it makes such a world of difference!

Hayden Funny Farm said...

I love you! You make me feel so good! :)