Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best Friends Forever

Christmas can early for my girls this year. Especially Baylee. The Friday school got out, and Emma came to visit! It was just like she never had moved to Ohio.

At our house her arrival was just about as anticipated and Santa himself. It was also fun to see Roni again and have lunch just like the good old days!

All the girls gathered together. We sure do miss them and hope that someday they will live closer. Until then email will have to do!


Waiting for waffles after a late night playing. They are getting to grown-up. Before I know it they will be giggling and prank calling boys together. Right now it's only Webkins and Hanna Montana!



1 comment:

Lee and Roni Poston said...

Ha! Glad that is still a ways off. I don't think I could handle it. Though I am totally picturing it and laughing out loud. :)