Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bring in the New Year

Because you all know that Jeremy and I are such social butterflies, and party animals. It's not a big surprise that we stayed home New Years Eve. We actually rented a Wii from Tech Time Rentals in Idaho Falls, and had a nice dinner and played Wii until the new year came. I will, even though it sounds very pathetic, say that that night was one of the best I have spent with Jeremy in a very long time. We laughed A LOT, and it was fun to "play" together. The best part was we got to keep the Wii until Monday. Needless to say the kids were easily entertained. I have to say that was the wisest $20 we have spent!
Okay so we just didn't sit around and play video games all weekend. The girls and Jeremy spent most of New Years day playing outside in the snow. The played in the yard for a while, and then Jeremy took them to Rigby lake to go sledding. I stayed home with Tabytha. Then it was home for a rest and hot chocolate! I will say that this was the best Christmas Vacation we have ever had. I will almost miss them when they go back to school Monday!





2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a super fun New Years! Renting the Wii is such a clever idea!

Unknown said...

WE PURCHASED A WII FOR CHROSTMAS SO WE SHOULD HAVE A "FRIENDLY-NEIGHBOR" DINNER AND WII BOWLING NIGHT AT OUR HOUSE.. WE WILL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER TO MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS.. BUT I THINK THE KIDDOS WOULD LOVE IT....