Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Maggy!

Four Things We LOVE about Maggy!

1. Her cute little smile
2. She says the funniest things
3. She loves to drink...Chocolate milk or Hot chocolate is her drink of choice!
4. She loves to get her hair fixed to look pretty.

We love you Maggy Happy fourth birthday!

Maggy after Preschool with her present from Mrs. Thompson.

One of Maggy's favorite dinners. Mac and Cheese and Hot Dogs.

Maggy was so excited that I found her laying on my bed next to her birthday presents waiting for Dad to come home so we could open them!

My Toon TV and a fancy dancing TUTU, a little girls heaven!

2+2=4 years old! Some day I will remember to buy birthday candles!

Of course it is chocolate cake! Maggy's favorite!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Happy Belated Birthday Maggy! I love your tutu! And Dawn, that is not a shameful pile of laundry...you're close though! ;)
Also, we got signed up...yay!