Sunday, May 9, 2010

Baylee's Birthday

My little girl is getting so grown-up. Baylee turned 10 today. It's so hard to believe that ten years have passed since Baylee came into our family. Ten years ago our lives changed forever...

Ten Things we Love About Baylee!

1. We love her take charge attitude.
2. Her Photographic Memory
3. Her excitement to become a "Woman"
4. Her obsession with Taylor Swift & Harry Potter
5. Baylee's mothering abilities
6. Her aversion to playing outdoors
7. Her fondness of meat...Ewww Mom, it's gooey
8. Her Responsibility
9. Her Love of Gardening and flowers
10. She'll always be our first little girl.

Baylee, got big girl gifts this year for her birthday. Her room redone, a hair straightener, and a book about "Growing-up." A few days later I questioned the book as she asked me when we were going to get her a bra. I just about choked on my own spit! I'm not ready for her to be that grown-up yet!



No comments: