Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One Year Older

Can't believe that my Baby is a year old! This past year went FAST! I must be getting old! Taby started her special day cuddling in bed with Mom. (I think that was more for me.) Then a bath, and got dressed in a new cute outfit that Roni sent her from Cleveland. (Thanks Roni!) Tabytha finished her day off with presents and a visit from Grandma Sherry and Grandpa Gordon. We had cake and a small BBQ, then it was off to Maggy's preschool graduation. We got Taby a cute little stroller to push around hoping that it will help and motivate her to walk. Right now she has no interest in walking, and would rather scoot on her bum. We love you Taby, squeals and all!





2 comments:

Lee and Roni Poston said...

OH! She looks so cute. I love the little piggy tails. It sounds like she had a great first birthday.

Tiffany said...

She does look really cute! Happy Birthday baby girl!